Alpha Epsilon Omega, the Armenian Fraternity, founded the Armenian Education Relief Foundation in 2006. The goal of AERF was to provide relief to kindergarten’s in Armenia in need of supplies or refurbishing. Brothers from multiple chapters would fly to Armenia with funds raised specifically with the purpose of assisting these schools and its students. This summer, Alpha Epsilon Omega will be assisting THREE kindergartens in Armenia.
For the past two years, our fraternity’s Eta chapter at UC San Diego has participated in the numerous Half Marathons hosted in the San Diego area. Each year, we have taken pledges from you in support of charities both personal and national.
This year, our brother Vic Bekarian will be running the La Jolla Half-Marathon, and all money pledged towards the event will be in support of our brothers attending AERF’s trip to Armenia this Summer. Instructions on making a pledge are explained below:
1. Choose your pledge method:
– $ per mile. (e.g., pledging $2 per completed mile – up to 13 miles)
– $ on completion. (e.g., Pledging $25 for completing the race)
2. Send an e-mail to Vicken Bekarian (email@example.com) with your chosen pledge and amount
3. Wait for the results to be posted on race day!
Donations can be for any amount. Brothers pay for their own tickets to Armenia, and every amount you donate helps take the cost of expensive tickets down.
The brothers of Alpha Epsilon Omega appreciate your continued support.
The First AERF Trip: